Happy Friday, everyone!
I’m on the hunt for new books to read for 2018. I know this is thinking too far ahead, but I want to have ample time to do research. I have some books in mind already but I’m looking for new titles I’ve yet to discover/gotten to read. I would like to post a tentative 2018 TBR list in mid- or late December.
I am looking for books in the following genres (or cross-genres):
- Urban Fantasy
- Paranormal Romance
- Romance (to a certain degree)
- Historical Romance (depends on the premise)
- Young Adult (Fiction/Fantasy)
- New Adult (Fantasy/Paranormal/Urban Fantasy)
- Children’s Fiction (Middle Grade, Picture Books, Easy Readers)
- Science Fiction (sometimes but it depends on the premise — ex: Romina Russell’s Zodiac series or Timothy Zahn’s Dragonback series and Quadrail series)
If you have any suggestions, please leave a comment down below. All suggestions are much appreciated.
And, as always, happy reading and happy writing!