- …because I’ve always wanted to travel to different worlds and times.
This is one of the best parts about reading as you’re immersed in something totally different from reality and gain new experiences.
- …because sometimes you just need a break from reality.
Reality can be exhausting at times. Reading gives you a chance to relax for a chapter of two and allow yourself unwind for a time.
- …because I enjoy falling in love with fictional characters.
You meet the most interesting people while reading books and some of them are so amazing you just can’t help but fall in love with them.
- …because there’s nothing more soothing than holding a book in your hands.
I love the feeling of a good book in my hands. It’s hard to explain but it just feels so nice to physically hold a book.
- …because they fuel my imagination.
Books are so wonderful and you can feel your imagination stretching and growing with each book that you read. It’s an awesome feeling.
- …because it’s a great way to enrich the body, mind, and soul.
As you read, not only is your imagination growing but you yourself are growing as well. You are developing into a better person and increasing your knowledge.
- …because I love to spending my time reading.
It’s a great hobby to have and fun to spend your time getting lost in a book for an extended period of time.
- …because I want to know that I can overcome my struggles just as the characters do.
It’s always encouraging to know that you are not alone in your struggles and that it is possible to triumph over them. You find strength in reading about characters who are brave, resilient and determine to achieve their goals and who overcome the same problems that you’re going through.