Happy Monday, all!
I’ve read many books over my lifetime but nothing has struck me more to the core than the books I’m about to list for you. It’s always difficult to narrow down your top favorite books. For me, every book I’ve picked up to read for fun I’ve liked. Of course, while there are more books I’d definitely add to this list, these particular 10 will always hold a special place in my heart. I love love love these books so much. I was thoroughly moved by them. Each and every one were compelling reads apart of a grander book series. So many emotions raced through me as I read these fantastic books. If I had to sum up these books into three words, I would say they were amazing, thrilling, outstanding, though sometimes I’m at a loss for words when I think about them because they were just so good. I can’t help the smile that stretches widely across my face. This is the power books have on me, buoying my soul on a sea of magical words, taking me on a journey I could never have imagined. I learned a lot from reading these books, such as love, loyalty, faith, and having the courage to overcome arduous obstacles. Here are my top 10 favorite books from my bookshelf (in alphabetical order by title):
- Darkest Mercy by Melissa Marr (Wicked Lovely, Book 5)
- Judgment at Proteus by Timothy Zahn (Quadrail, Book 5)
- Lioness Rampant by Tamora Pierce (Song of the Lioness, Book 4)
- Son of the Shadows by Juliet Marillier (Sevenwaters, Book 2)
- The Emperor of Nihon-Ja by John Flanagan (Ranger’s Apprentice, Book 10)
- The Last Battle of the Icemark by Stuart Hill (Chronicles of Icemark, Book 3)
- The Royal Ranger by John Flanagan (Ranger’s Apprentice, Book 12)
- Trickster’s Queen by Tamora Pierce (Daughter of the Lioness, Book 2)
- Wicked Lovely by Melissa Marr (Wicked Lovely, Book 1)
- With All My Soul by Rachel Vincent (Soul Screamers, Book 7)
Have a great day, everyone, and happy reading!