Happy Monday, everyone! I hope whatever you’re reading and/or writing is going great. Today I thought I’d share with you my top 12 favorite book series of all time (in no particular order). This list is a mix of juvenile fiction, YA, sci-fi/fantasy, (paranormal) romance, and urban fantasy. It was very difficult to narrow down this list because each holds a special place in my heart. Every time I think of them a smile slips across my face from ear to ear. These were books filled with magic and mystery, love and loyalty, action and adventure. I’ll always remember these magnificent tales for they have helped shape me into the person I am today. Each read I discovered more and more what I wanted to do in life: be a writer. I would definitely recommend anything of these unique series to add to your TBR list.
- Circle of Magic – Tamora Pierce
- De Piaget/MacLeod – Lynn Kurland
- Keys to the Kingdom – Garth Nix
- Novel of the Nine Kingdoms – Lynn Kurland
- Quadrail – Timothy Zahn
- Ranger’s Apprentice – John Flanagan
- Sevenwaters – Juliet Marillier
- Shadow World – Dianne Sylvan
- Song of the Lioness – Tamora Pierce
- Soul Screamers – Rachel Vincent
- Study – Maria V. Snyder
- Wicked Lovely – Melissa Marr
What are your favorite series that you’ve read or are currently reading? Let me know in the comments.