Cheers! It’s New Year’s Eve! Only hours left of 2016 to go.
I decided a quiet day at home would be best, especially since I wasn’t feeling too good yesterday. So the plan for today is to relax but be productive. I’ll be spending the day updating the blog, brainstorming post ideas, binge-re-watching Snow White with the Red Hair (one of my new favorite anime), reading, and researching. A busy but fun day ahead of me.
Also can’t forget about some of favorite memories of 2016:
- starting this blog
- all the books I read
- started writing a new novel
- Lin-Manuel Miranda and the Hamilton soundtrack
- gymnastics and track & field events at the Olympics
- The Hillywood Show®’s Sherlock Parody
- going to a planetarium for the first time
- staying positive
- Hairspray Live!
- all the new anime I watched
…and many more.
I want to wish everyone a safe and happy new year. And I can’t wait to see you all in 2017!
“Year’s end is neither an end nor a beginning but a going on,
with all the wisdom that experience can instill in us.”
– Hal Borland