I was recently nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Ava at Reads, Rhythms & Ruminations. She has an amazing blog that I encourage you to go check out.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself. (I’m running out of facts so I’ll skip this one)
- You nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s)
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
~ ~ ~
This award was created by Okoto Enigma.
Three Facts About Me:
- I like anime
- Wolves are my spirit animal
- I love to sing
- What’s your favourite colour? – Blue
- Describe yourself in three words. – Kind, Generous, Friendly
- If you were an animal, which one would you be? (this is the weird one) – a Wolf
- Current favourite character (from anything you’re reading/watching at the moment) – Oh gosh I don’t have a favorite right now but I’ll say Halt from John Flanagan’s Ranger’s Apprentice series
- What is the one thing you’re most afraid of? – Spiders
My Questions for Nominees:
(I couldn’t think of a weird question so I hope the ones below are okay.)
- What book(s) are you most looking forward to reading this year?
- If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
- Who is your favorite fictional character that you would want to be best friends with?
- You’ve just been offered a huge publishing deal. What does your dedication page say?
- Who is a person you admire who inspires your writing?
My Best Posts:
(I don’t know if I did this section right but these are statistically my best posts)
- Quote of the Day: So You Wan To Be A Writer…
- My Literary Hero: Maria V. Snyder
- Happy Blogiversary! – 1 Year Later