Thank you to Mischenko @ ReadRantRock&Roll for nominating me for the Liebster Award! I encourage you all to go check out her wonderful blog. If you’d like to read her answers for this award, click here.
WHAT IS THE LIEBSTER AWARD?
“Liebster” is a German word meaning beloved, dearest, sweetheart, or darling.
For bloggers, the Liebster Award is an online recognition given by other bloggers to new bloggers for enjoying or appreciating their work. It highlights up and coming blogs.
Once nominated, a blogger is asked to answer 11 questions provided by the nominating blogger. They are then expected to nominate 11 other favorite new bloggers and come up with a list of 11 new questions for those nominees.
- Acknowledge the blog who nominated you and display the award.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger gives you.
- Nominate 11 blogs.
- Notify those blogs of the nomination.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
1- Do you consider yourself an artist in any way when it comes to music, art, crafts, or hobbies?
Hmm, that’s a good question. I guess I would say yes. I thrive on the arts and creativity be it writing, drawing, dance, music, singing, or theater.
2- What’s your favorite type of music or your favorite band?
Broadway/Showtunes, Gospel, Motown, anything that sounds good. I can be very picky when it comes to music.
3- What’s your favorite thing to do?
Read, write, nap, sing, eat.
4- Tell us something interesting about yourself.
This is the part where I, the awkward turtle, slowly retract my head into my shell. Nah, jk. But I’m not all that interesting from my POV. I like anything artistic, video games, and playing sports. And napping. Sleep is key.
5- Does blogging ever stress you out?
6- Do you like to cook?
Most of the time.
7- What’s your favorite reading genre?
8- Are you on Goodreads?
Yup. You can check out my shelves and follow me here.
9- Do you like where you live?
10- What kinds of foods do you like to eat?
I LOVE pasta and pizza. Fruits. The classic PB&J. I. Love. Food.
11- What’s your favorite season?
Winter. (In order, it’d be winter, fall, spring, summer.)
YOU! Yes, You Who Are Reading This! But really, anyone who’d like to do this can if they want 🙂
MY QUESTIONS FOR NOMINEES:
- What do you do to relax after a long, stressful day?
- Do you watch any YouTubers?
- Do you like to sing?
- What are you currently reading?
- What is your dream vacation?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What has been your favorite book(s) of 2017 so far?
- What’s your favorite part about blogging?
- What is your favorite place to read and/or write?
- What book(s) made you fall in love with reading?
- What is your biggest story pet peeve?