The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma.
1. Put the award logo/image in your post.
2. List all the rules.
3. Thank whoever nominated you and leave a link to their blog.
4. Tell your readers three things about yourself.
5. Nominate 10-20 people and notify them
6. Link back to the creator of the award.
7. Ask nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with a weird or funny question.
8. Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours.
Three (New) Things About Me:
- I’d rather play sports than watch sports.
- I love watching shark movies. Jaws is my favorite.
- I hate using fans even when I’m sweating and really hot. They’re too loud. I’ve yet to find a decently quiet fan.
1. If you could time travel to only one period of history, which would it be?
Medieval times, definitely.
2. What is your favourite TV show/movie?
Tough question…. Favorite TV Shows (currently): Family Guy, Impractical Jokers, and The Golden Girls. Favorite Movies (released within the last year or so): Sing and The Lego Batman Movie.
3. What is your favourite country/city you’ve traveled to? And if you haven’t traveled, what country/city have you always wanted to visit?
Thanks to two of my favorite authors, Lynn Kurland and Juliet Marillier, I really would like to visit Ireland, Scotland, and England.
4. What classic novel have you always wanted to read but haven’t/or DNF’d?
Hard to answer. All the classic novels I’ve read (that I can recall) I read for school assignments so had to finish them to get a good grade. I’m not really a fan of classic literature in general.
5. Is there a book that you wish you had come up with instead of the original author?
Off the top of my head…The Hunger Games and Harry Potter. Mostly because of the intricacies of the stories and tension within the plots.
Since I’ve done a few awards back to back over the past month or so I’m not going to nominate anyone this time around. But if you’d like to do this award, feel free to! Or if you don’t but would like to answer the questions I would have asked nominees, I’d love to read your responses – leave them in the comment section below.
My Questions for Everyone:
- What is one of your favorite books? And which actors/actresses would you cast in the movie adaptation of it?
- What book(s) sum up your life so far?
- What is one of your favorite quotes?
- What book(s) got you hooked on reading?
- Which 5 authors would you like to having a round-table discussion with about all things books and writing?
Share the link to your best/favourite post of yours. >>> Book Review: Once and for All by Sarah Dessen