Recently, Mischenko @ ReadRantRock&Roll nominated me for two awards – thank you very much! I decided to combine both into one post because of the blog schedule I already have set up. I recommend you checking out her wonderful blog.
The Versatile Blogger Award nomination #2
Mischenko’s responses – https://readrantrockandroll.com/2017/07/17/award-the-versatile-blogger-award/
My previous responses – https://thebookshelfcorner.wordpress.com/2017/01/14/the-versatile-blogger-award-nomination/
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself!
7 Facts About Me:
*I’ve done a lot of facts about myself for these awards so some of these may overlap with past posts.
- I love animals
- Wolves are my spirit animal
- Blue is my favorite color
- I’ve been blogging for about a year and a half now
- I love food
- Siberian Huskies are my favorite breed of dog
- I hope one day I can go see the Olympics in person
The Sunshine Blogger Award nomination
Mischenko’s responses – https://readrantrockandroll.com/2017/07/22/award-the-sunshine-blogger-award-2/
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
How Does It Work:
- Thank the person(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog
Is there something you can tell readers about yourself and your blog?
Nothing that I can think of that I’ve already not posted about.
What satisfaction do you get from blogging?
Sharing my passions with others who are passionate about the same things.
How do you bring traffic to your blog?
Tags, concise titles, I try to write engaging and interesting posts.
What’s something that you’d like to improve on this year?
Keep on schedule.
How do you get motivated to blog?
Hmm that’s a tough question.
Do you have any favorite books this year?
I’ve read so many great books this years. Perhaps I’ll make a post about it some time in December.
Are there any songs you’re into right now, or music artists?
“Moonlight” by Grace VanderWaal
What do you like to do with your spare time?
Read. Write. Watch gamers and vloggers on YouTube. Watch tv.
Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
Hopefully still happy and healthy. And hopefully have a dog(s).
If you could choose ONLY 5 subjects to read on other blogs, what would they be? (Books, music, film, health, etc.)
Books, writing, anime, arts & crafts, cooking.
Do you make money from your blog? If not, do you have plans to try in the future?
Nope and not sure.
I currently don’t have any nominations for both (and no questions that I can think of for the second). But if you’d like to respond to either of these awards, feel free to and link back so I can read your responses! Have a great day, everyone!
Happy reading! Happy writing!