The Mystery Blogger Award was created by Okoto Enigma.
- Put the award logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers three things about yourself.
- Nominate roughly 10-20 people for this award
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blogs.
- Ask your nominees five questions.
- Share a link to your best/favorite post that you’ve written
Three Facts About Me
- Puppies and kittens are my weaknesses – they’re so cute!
- I become a world-class ninja whenever a flying insect gets too close to me.
- Without regular naps, I’m sure I wouldn’t be able to function in the real world.
—What was your 2017 most anticipated book that disappointed you?
All the books I was looking forward to that I was able to read so far this year I enjoyed.
—Which books are you eagerly awaiting for 2018?
Heart on Fire by Amanda Bouchet (Kingmaker Chronicles, book 3) – January 2, 2018
Tempests and Slaughter by Tamora Pierce (The Numair Chronicles #1) – February 6, 2018
Burn Bright by Patricia Briggs (Alpha & Omega #5) – March 6, 2018
—Who’s your least favourite author? Why?
Don’t have one.
—What would you like to see authors incorporate into their stories that you don’t see now?
—Which character in a series you’d love to fight?
I’m a lover, not a fighter. I’d lose regardless.
I’m going to skip this part because I haven’t been able to read others’ posts in quite a while and am trying to catch up on all the cool posts I missed. But if you’d like to respond to this award, feel free to!
- An early question to ask, but what’s your reading goal for 2018?
- What have been your top three favorite books of 2017?
- What are three things you can’t live without?
- Which author would you love to have as your mentor?
- Which characters would you want to celebrate New Year’s with?
Past Response to Mystery Blogger Award: