For the most part I accomplished my March goals, so I have good feeling I’ll be able to put forth the same effort again this month. My goals for April are:
- finish all received arcs
- reach my target reading goal
- draft at least 5 new content posts
- draft new graphics for summer, the blog, future posts
Immediate TBR Focus….
As stated in some of my most recent post I’m making a concerted effort to read books I own because it’s been long overdue. The best thing about my spring tbr is that most of it contains physical books, which I’m excited about as my eyes could use a break.
My target reading goal is at minimum 8 books:
- Gilded Serpent by Danielle L. Jensen (currently reading)
- A Big Mooncake for Little Star by Grace Lin
- Drawn Together by Minh Lê
- One Last Stop by Casey McQuiston (arc)
- The Right Side of Reckless by Whitney D. Grandison (arc)
- Roar by Cora Carmack
- Stepsister by Jennifer Donnelly
- Tuesdays at the Castle by Jessica Day George
- Under the Whispering Door by TJ Klune (arc)
- Unplugged by Gordan Korman
Change Is Hard Sometimes…
So I don’t know when this happened but when I logged on the other day my dashboard and everything else had change.
I can’t use the classic editor anymore (or maybe it’s hiding from me like everything else). I can only get to the dashboard through the address bar. Trying to do the micro editing I do (like working in html) was a challenge. There’s so many buttons!
This is the first post I’m writing with the block editor. I’m hoping that this post will still look like all the others in this recurring post.
Did this change happen to anyone else? I know some have had to switch to block editing. Mine did too but I could still use the classic editor and WordPress itself didn’t change.
Everything is so…block-y. *insert dramatic sigh*
It’s going to be slow learning, but I’ll make it work somehow.