Happy Tuesday, Bookworms!
Why do you love reading?
Today’s Top Ten Tuesday prompt asks to answer one of the hardest questions you could ever ask a bookworm: why do you love reading?
I struggled with this prompt because it’s hard for me to put into words exactly why I love to read so much. But I think I did an okay job articulating why.
(1) It’s the ultimate escape.
(2) Imagination knows no bounds.
(3) Nerdy talks with other bookish people.
(4) That new book smell.
(5) Makes me happy.
(6) Getting to know so many amazing characters.
(7) Helps me de-stress.
(8) It’s a magical experience.
(9) Reminds us we’re not alone.
(10) It’s fun.
In short, reading is the best thing ever and a huge part of my daily life. I don’t know where I’d be without books.
Have a great day!