Getting Back In the Habit…
It’s hard to believe it’s August already. Feels like the summer has been going by super fast. I only have a few weeks left before I go back to work, so it’s time to get back into the habit of things. I need to start preparing for the upcoming school year, whatever that may look like with the state of covid and delta variant we’re in nationally.
I completely got off my sleep schedule, some nights horrendously so. Therefore, I have to start going to bed and waking up early. Otherwise, the first few weeks of school are going to be difficult to get through.
I’ve also haven’t been posting regularly these past few months, a combo of work and life mental exhaustion and days where I was just too busy. The goal is to get back to regular posting and not fall behind on things.
Plenty of Summer Reading Left to Do…
I’d say I’m about halfway through my summer reading list. With a month and a half left of this intensely hot summer season, that still leaves plenty of time to finish reading everything.
I’m currently reading:
- Carefree Black Girls by Zeba Blay (arc)
- The Squire by Duncan M. Hamilton
The rest of my August TBR includes:
- Blade of Secrets by Tricia Levenseller
- Daughter of the Pirate King by Tricia Levenseller
- Fairytales From Verania by TJ Klune
- Fiance by Friday by Catherine Bybee
- Servant of the Crown by Duncan M. Hamilton