Which 2022 releases are you most looking forward to reading?
For today’s Top Ten Tuesday, I want to list my Top 10 for the whole year as I recently did a post about every new release I’m anticipating in the first half of it.
Some of these books I wish I had like yesterday but also I don’t think I’m emotionally ready for yet because the previous book was devastatingly good – so many feels! Others are by new-to-me authors I’m excited to try.
My Top 10 Most Anticipated 2022 Releases are (in A-Z order):
1. Amari and the Great Game by B.B. Alston (February 1)
2. Bloodmarked by Tracy Deonn (November 8)
3. A Brush with Love by Mazey Eddings (March 1)
4. This Cursed Crown by Alexandra Overy (December 6)
5. Daughter of the Moon Goddess by Sue Lynn Tan (January 11)
6. Falling Short by Ernesto Cisneros (March 15)
7. The Girl Who Fell Beneath the Sea by Axie Oh (February 22)
8. The Heretic Royal by G.A. Aiken (October 25)
9. Part of Your World by Abby Jimenez (April 19)
10. Remarkable Ruby by Terri Libenson (May 3)
*No cover on Goodreads yet but you can see it on the author’s Instagram*