Another day, another opportunity to willingly be bespelled by books.
One recent addition was from my wish list (always a plus) at the tantalizing price of 99 cents and the rest were free kindle titles that piqued my interest as well. My latest additions are:
- The Bachelor Bargain by Maddison Michaels (historical romance)
- Manners and Monsters by Tilly Wallace (historical paranormal romance/mystery)
- Baby, It’s Cold Outside by Kait Nolan (adult contemporary holiday romance)
- The Vampire Heir by Juliana Haygert (paranormal romance)
- A Vampire Bewitched by L.E. Wilson (paranormal romance)
What I like most about these books is how different they are and that their genres are ones I want to read more often (historical fiction and vampires). If I remember correctly, The Bachelor Bargain I discovered via another book blogger (one of the best kinds of ways to discover new books) and the others were casual browsing finds through recommended/read-alike lists.
Anyway, thank goodness it’s Friday plus a three-day weekend from work. I’m hoping to catch up on a lot of reading and get a jump-start on next week’s work. This weekend I’d also like to try baking a funfetti cake for the first time, so that’ll be…interesting.
Enjoy your weekend!