H A P P Y N O V E M B E R ! ! !
I’m writing this month’s intro post a little differently today because this month’s going to be more unusual than past months. Sorry if it’s all over the place.
I wrote a few interesting pieces of fiction last month that I can’t wait to edit. I’m hoping to share one or two in the future but most likely not until January. I’ve been watching a lot of really great anime shows that have given me all sorts of story ideas. It made me think of writing a collection of short stories. Of course, I’d like to finish the novel ideas I have first but I’m not opposed to writing a short story here and there if I decide to go that route as well.
Novels I plan to finish by the end of 2017:
- Slaves of Socorro by John Flanagan
- Tess of the Road by Rachel Hartman (ARC)
- Lady Knight by Tamora Pierce
- The House on Mango Street by Sandra Cisneros
- The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao by Junot Díaz
- The Song of Seven by Tonke Dragt (ARC)
- Novel – TITLE TBA
- Picture Books – I won’t be reading these for another week or so
*book reviews TBA
Writing plans for November:
- write a couple more short pieces of fiction
- write sample chapter 1 of sci-fi/fantasy fairy tale retelling novel idea
- edit pieces written over the past few months
Unfortunately, I don’t have book to recommend this month.
I hope everyone had a great October and I wish you a wonderful November month! And, as always, happy reading and happy writing!