[Edited repost from the weekend.]
My June tbr is small for the last couple weeks of spring. I chose just 3 books, one of which I’ve already finished.
I made my tbr small so that I wouldn’t have to delay starting on my summer reading list. I doubt there will even be time for more before then, but, you know, wishful bookish thinking.
Once summer comes, I’ll have a new tbr to share. Not sure what book I’ll start with but the full list is set.
Here’s today’s reading snapshot:
- Heat Wave by TJ Klune
- The Becoming by Nora Roberts
- Finding Jupiter by Kelis Rowe
- Dark Alpha’s Caress by Donna Grant
- The Scandalous Vixen by Tracy Sumner
REVIEWS COMING SOON
- JUNE 9 – The Bodyguard by Katherine Center
- JUNE 10 – These Rebel Waves by Sara Raasch
- JUNE 12 – Hair Love by Matthew A. Cherry, Illustrated by Vashti Harrison
- JUNE 13 – The Power of Her Pen: The Story of Groundbreaking Journalist Ethel L. Payne by Lesa Cline-Ransome, Illustrated by John Parra
- JUNE 17 – All Because You Matter by Tami Charles, Illustrated by Bryan Collier