Happy Saturday, Bookworms!
How was your March reading month?
March went fairly well and I got more done than the prior month. The end of March didn’t go as well but that’s ok. I finished my winter tbr and have already made small progress on my spring tbr.
I posted 8 reviews:
- Float Plan by Trish Doller | ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Rock Hard by Nalini Singh | ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Tarnished Empire by Danielle L. Jensen | ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Thanks A Lot, Universe by Chad Lucas | ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Wednesday Wilson Gets Down to Business by Bree Galbraith, Illustr. by Morgan Goble | ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- A Lowcountry Bride by Preslaysa Williams | ⭐⭐⭐⭐1/2
- A Cowboy Kind of Love by Donna Grant | ⭐⭐⭐⭐
- Set to Music by Negeen Papehn | ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
My absolute favorite March reads were Thanks A Lot, Universe by Chad Lucas (a great middle grade novel that I related to a lot and depicted social anxiety really well). I also loved Set to Music by Negeen Papehn that was so sweet and made me feel all the feels! I also won this book in a Goodreads Giveaway and was so happy that I immediately read the book.
March was productive. I was able to plan and schedule many future blog posts. I have a few ideas for posts I may try this month.
Here are some blog posts that were interesting to read:
- How to write a blog post that people will read | Drizzle & Hurricane Books
- I like these types of posts and reading other’s opinions because it provides a new perspective on blog writing that I find useful when trying to improve my own posts.
- Diversity in Books: Let’s Talk Bookish | Frayed Books
- This was a very engaging posts as the word “diversity” can mean different things to different people.
- The Count to 10 With Me Book Tag | One More Book
- I love tags and other content that really challenge you to deep dive all your read books for the best picks for each prompt.
- 30 Blog Post Ideas & Calendars | April | Elaine Howlin
- These are really great ideas, especially if you’re like me and struggle to write posts sometimes. Such lists may inspire other ideas that you can do.
- Thoughts After One Year On Bookstagram | Drizzle & Hurricane Books
- I could relate to this post a lot. While bookstagram is a fantastic place there are at times unintentional downsides (numbers, mentally draining, etc.) as is the case with any social media platform.
- U.S. Mass Shootings | By Hook Or By Book
- Such devastating losses of life recently. The truthful quote from Obama is so powerful and moving.
- Loving the Lines: Headstrong Harts series by Emily Royal | One More Book
- Who doesn’t love well-written, book quotes? These quotes are oh-so good!
- Happy Trans Day of Visibility! | LGBTQ Reads
- Representation matters. This post includes a list of books by trans authors with trans MCs.
That’s all for today!
Have a great weekend!!!