Happy Friday, everyone!
I’m actually ahead of my reading schedule. Everything I wanted to read this month I finished up this week, which is shocking and unusual. So I’m actually going to get a jump-start on the books I have planned to read for April, mostly because those books are 300/400+ pages each.
You can follow me on Goodreads to stay up-to-date on what I’m reading. Are you on Goodreads? Let’s connect!
- Scorpion Mountain by John Flanagan (Brotherband Chronicles, book 5)
- The Ghostfaces by John Flanagan (Brotherband Chronicles, book 6)
- The Caldera by John Flanagan (Brotherband Chronicles, book 7)
- Burn Bright by Patricia Briggs (Alpha & Omega, book 5)
- Herding Cats by Sarah Andersen (ARC review)
- Tempests and Slaughter by Tamora Pierce
- A Dance Through Time by Lynn Kurland (2nd Read)
- Tortall: A Spy’s Guide by Tamora Pierce (with Julie Holderman, Timothy Liebe, Megan Messinger)
Reviews Coming Soon
- March 20 – Blood Veil by Megan Erickson (ARC review)
- March 22 or 29? – The Stupendously Spectacular Spelling Bee by Deborah Abela (ARC review)