Which 2021 releases were you so excited to read but still haven’t gotten to yet?
Last year I read more new releases than any other year of blogging about books. And with a constantly changing mood-based tbr, it’s not surprising that there were an ample amount that I didn’t get to even though I was eager to read.
My Top 10 includes:
1. Steelstriker by Marie Lu
2. Maya and the Return of the Godlings by Rena Barron
3. One Jar of Magic by Corey Ann Haydu
4. Fairytales from Verania by TJ Klune
5. Six Crimson Cranes by Elizabeth Lim
6. Rise Up from the Embers by Sara Raasch & Kristin Simmons
7. A Pack of Storms and Stars by Olivia Wildenstein
8. Ten Thousand Tries by Amy Makechnie
9. The Ex Talk by Rachel Lynn Solomon
10. The Alpha Protocol by Duncan M. Hamilton
I’m trying to rectify this bookish travesty and have some of these on my current Winter TBR, which is basically made up of books I didn’t get to last year. I am determined to see this through, especially since I own much of these titles.